Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Book of MT tapes

Lovely parcel arrived!




yay, a brewing mind is also a MT lover!


Yes, once you start...you'll be hooked! haha!


So I received my copy of Jenna Templeton's Little Book of MT Masking Tape just today! It was a quick delivery & survived the continuous rainy days...phew! Jenna gift-wrapped it so nicely with colourful MT tapes and layers of tissues & a plastic sleeve, ensuring it arrived in perfect condition!

A while ago, Jenna contacted me via email regarding photo permission of what i did with MT tapes. Of course i gladly said yes! She's very lovely and we exchanged a few emails since then. Then about 2 weeks ago, Jenna had her lovely Little Book of MT Masking Tape printed and blogged about it here. So exciting to see what she has produced out of her love for MT tapes!

Check out Jenna's inspiring colourful blog - My Life As A Magazine for your dose of MT tape creativity!
Also, if you like to purchase a copy of her latest zine, go check out her ETSY shop!

'Little Book of MT Masking Tape' zine by Jenna Templeton

I am definitely much inspired by Jenna and along with many creative bloggers out there who share the same love for MT tapes. Hopefully i'll make & do more crafts with my ever-growing collection of MT tapes!

Be careful as they get really addictive! lol!

Thanks again, Jenna! You've made my day. =)

2 comments:

Jenna Templeton said...

Thanks Lillian for the AMAZING post about my zine and little blog. I love the photo's! Ha! Wonderful to see it on the receiving end. Big hugs, you are beautiful xo

L said...

Hi Jenna! (^.^) Good things are meant to be shared!

Related Posts with Thumbnails