Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Interesting finding: Ruck Rover General Store

Ruck Rover Gerenal Store

While i was strolling down Beaufort St last saturday I saw this shop from across the road and I remembered Frankie Magazine recommended this boutique retail, Ruck Rover General Store.

I walked into the shop and immediately I spotted this cute totebag with a very familiar design on it. So i asked the owner lady, Claire, could it be Gemma Correll's artwork. And with a big happy smile she said yes. Then we had a lovely chat about Gemma's witty drawings and her products.


Claire also showed me the lovely quirky range of cards by Gemma


image from Ruck Rover online shop

and a T-shirt labelled Lazy Oaf with Gemma's drawing on it. Yes, only one in store!


image from Ruck Rover online shop

As you might have noticed, I've posted things about Gemma Correll's artwork in my previous post, also in my other personal blog with images of Gemma. That's because i really like her drawings of pugs and cats. They are simply cheerful and witty and they always make me smile. So now that i've got a cute let's ride totebag, it would be awesomely perfect if i get myself a bike too! Need to save up for a good one. :)

Ruck Rover stocks a whole range of goodies including women, men, babies clothings, homeware, stationery, cameras and films, books and zines and some lovely design of assessories. If you're looking for cool one of a kind designs printed tees, Ruck Rover is the store to check out!


 

Adding Ruck Rover General Store to my favourite shops list.

Shop 4/595 Beaufort St,
Mt Lawley WA 6050



Be sure to check out Ruck Rover's Facebook Page too for more updates and new stocks!

card by Gemma Correll
Gemma also has an online shop at etsy.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails