Tuesday, January 17, 2012

See you on the other side





I'm now sitting in between bored passengers waiting for boarding.

Going back to my hometown, Kuching for Chinese New Year.



Did a quick doodle for the Year of Dragon this morning. Was playing with watercolor & finishing my sketchbook project.







Will share more on that when I come back in early February.

Alrighty... Time to board. At last. So tired after a long day of laundry, baking, cleaning, packing and watercoloring. Quite a mad rush. Haha.

Hope you have a good week ahead & to my friends who are celebrating Chinese New Year, have a lovely time & may the New Year brings you hopes and prosperity. Hehe.

Bye!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

memtree said...

happy chinese new year!

have a nice trip! have some sarawak laksa or some yummy food at top spot for me :)

Jennifer Young said...

sooo lucky! have fun!
j.

Flo said...

lovely blog and great photos you have
i followed ya

visit me if you want:
www.fantailflo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails