Monday, May 23, 2011

Craft & Quilt Fair, Perth 2011

During the weekend, I visited the Craft & Quilt Fair with my friends. The last time i went was a few years back.

Had a good browse at the various stalls mostly selling quilting supplies, fabrics, sewing machines, some paper goods, scrapbook essentials and the list goes on. The Quilt Exhibition was marvellous too! Plenty of creativity with needlework!

As for my personal interest, i was more keen on rubberstamps and papergoods. Maybe someday i'll try my hands on quilting and more serious sewing!

These are some of the things i've bought from the fair. Adding these miniature rubberstamps to my ever-growing rubberstamps collection. I think the castle stamp is simply too cute to resist!




3 comments:

Jo Serwey said...

omg.. we bought the same thing!! what a coincident!! I got a lot of papers!! and the alphabet stamps!

L said...

how cool is that, Jo! yay! must show me what u do with the stamps & papers u bought ya! :D

Jo Serwey said...

ahhaha yea.. still in the bags hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails