Monday, January 24, 2011

Music Monday ♫ This is the Stuff!



a bit of the Lyrics:
This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use

A new single from Francesca Battistelli,  This is the Stuff has a catchy lively summery beat, somewhat liberating...and the phrase 'In the middle of my little mess...I forget how big I'm blessed...' caught my attention as i listened to it on Sonshine.fm 98.5. It reminds me of looking up to God and not focus on my own little world, to see the bigger picture that i'm in. To know that my God is so Big & His love endures forever. His love never changes. He is the Only One I can put my trust in.

There you go, This is The Stuff! A lovely bubbly tune to kickstart your week ahead! Have a Creative one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails