Friday, October 22, 2010

I am one happy girl today


I am one happy girl today, originally uploaded by -l.i.l.l.i.a.n-.

la la la...oh it's a happy day today!

There's a skip in my step, a song in my heart.
Sprinke the H A P P Y sparkle dust here and there...
somewhere and everywhere...
over the rainbow...over the sea...

oh it can hardly be contained...
grab a handful...and spread it on...
pass it on, sprinkle some on...

it's contagious! tee hee.

p/s: i am supposedly be exhausted after > 12 hours keeping awake at work, but strangely-happily i am pretty ecstatic right now as i type.

I just can't stop smiling. tee hee.
Thinking about little little moments leading to t o d a y.

T o d a y .

okie, i should pause here cause really i could go on & on. tee hee. x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails